Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Christmas Tree Name Craft

This little Christmas craft is similar to the rocket ship craft we did a while back.  It's pretty simple, but great for preschoolers who are learning to spell their name or love to write their name.


I started by cutting out triangles of similar size on green construction paper.
Then I had Anna write one letter of her name on each of the little triangles.


I handed her some glue and she got to work putting her name together and building her tree.




I  made one for my little guy too and he got to smear glue all over the place so he was happy.


We topped our trees with a little star and put them up in our window!

Christmas is getting closer!!  So excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...