Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Preschool Journal: My Favorite Things


These pictures are probably Anna's most favorite thing ever.  She loves the pictures and she loves looking at them in her journal.

Her preschool class had each child create an "all about me" page using their favorite "things" and Anna requested to add one to her journal book.

All of the images are just printed from Google images.  I printed a thumbnail of each one and then cut them out for her.


She carefully placed each picture in her journal.


With her favorite...the mermaids....front and center!!


The journal has kind of turned into her own little "scrapbook" and I love it.  I'm sure it will be fun to look back through all her pictures, words, letters, drawings, etc.  in a few months!  They grow fast, don't they!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...