Monday, August 15, 2011

DIY Sticker Books

Sweet Girl has a fascination with stickers.  She usually just uses a piece of paper which eventually gets tossed but I thought that sticker books would be more fun and more useful to her!!


For the cover and back of our books we used some of our shaving cream art.  The inside pages are just pieces of colored cardstock.  Then we used the sewing machine to bind them.  Sweet Girl loved helping me sew!!



I love that they are a little "neater".  All those pieces of paper were started to collect in our house!!  I've even stashed one in my purse for when we are out and plan on making some new ones to take with us on an upcoming flight to see family!



1 comment:

  1. We LOVE homemade sticker books and homemade journals. I absolutely LOVE the covers of yours and will be making Princess some special journals with the shaving cream art covers! They are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...