Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award

 

 
A great big hugemongous THANK YOU to Natalie from NatSprat for awarding me The Versatile Blogger award!!  Natalie's blog is amazing and I am beyond thrilled that she would nominate me! 
 
So apparently the rules of the award are: 1) Thank and link back to the person who nominated you; 2) Share seven things about yourself; and 3) Give out the award
 
Ok...here goes....here are seven things about me you probably didn't know!!
 
1.  I danced in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade when I was in the 10th grade.
 
2. I competed in gymnastics when I was younger and scored a 9.86 on the vault at one of my meets.
 
2. I "fake-moved" to Charlotte, NC for ONE DAY.  No, seriously, I really did.  My family moved me down, unpacked me one day and then packed me up and moved me out the next.  Guess I wasn't quite ready to grow up, huh?
 
3. I am freakish-ly strong.
 
4. I can pick lots of things up with my toes...and use this talent frequently.
 
5. I love the smell of baby spit-up.  Gross, I know!!
 
6. All of my t-shirts (and socks) have holes in them.
 
7. I got a paper cut on my eyeball in the 6th grade and had to wear an eye patch for months.....can anybody say, argh???
 
And the fabulous bloggers I'd love to nominate are:
Rachel at Sun Scholars
 

4 comments:

  1. HAHAHAH! You crack me up! ARRRRRRGH! Too bad it wasn't during school pictures, that would have been the best picture EVER!

    And you're SO welcome! You absolutely deserve it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the award and thank-you so much for passing it along to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, thanks so much for the award! I love your blog, I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...