Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine Tot Trays - Part II

Here are our tot trays for this week.  I'm keeping with the "Valentine" theme since I love all things Valentine-y!!  Hope you enjoy them!  I know we will!


Dropping coins in a container
This is a really fun activity for Sweet Girl!  She does this one multiple times each day.  And it's so easy to make too! 


Copying heart patterns
Patterning is still a little difficult for Sweet Girl, but she has been begging to play with these little hearts for a few months, so I thought I would give it a shot!! 


Clipping mini heart clothespins on the side of a cup


Tonging pink pom poms into heart container


Counting conversation hearts


Lacing pink and red beads


Pouring red rice using a funnel


And here's a little "Happy Valentine's"from my two favorite sweethearts!!




I'm linking up to Tot School!

5 comments:

  1. I always love your blog and ideas! The picture of your older girl kissing her baby ?brother? is PRECIOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to order those two "tots" to go; can I just download them to MY house? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks @Proverbs 31 Wife and Mimi!! Mimi...I know both would LOVE to come and play at your house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your simple yet engaging ideas, wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Carisa for your sweet comments!! Most of my ideas come for your blog!! Thank YOU! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...